- Cells Test
- Classification Brainpop Assignment
- Complete Classification Brainpop Assignment
- 6 Kingdoms Brainpop Assignment
- Watch the 3 videos below and answer the following questions in your notebook in pg. 144.
The Domains of Life, Video #1
1. The basic three groups living organisms are classified in are called _________.
2. Organisms are placed in one of these three groups based on their _________.
3. List the three broad groups of life.
Watch video #2 above and answer the following questions in your ISN:
- What are the three domains of life?
- What category do the individual organisms that we can see with our naked eye fall into?
- What is an extremophile? What domain is known for these organisms? (Note: recent work has shown that extremophiles are not the only members of this domain.)
- How do Archaea and Bacteria differ? How are they the same?
- Which domain of life seems to be absent for deep-subsurface communities?
Watch video #3 above and take notes on the difference between Archaea, Bacteria and Eukarya in your notebook.
Take Review Quiz: Here